There are many ways to enjoy life on board the Lagoon 420.
The cockpit with its large benchseats and table, is protected from the sun and bad weather by a rigid bimini top, the foredeck is ideal for relaxing. The helm station was designed to enable a reduced crew to manoeuvre without difficulty: all the control lines can be handled by one person from the helm station, freeing the other living spaces for the guests.
– Priority has been accorded to comfort when designing the interior of the Lagoon 420.
– The light oak Alpi woodwork and the laminated wenge floor give a modern and relaxing feel.
– Access into the saloon from the cockpit through a sliding glass door on the same level.
– The saloon set with the varnished wood coffee table that can be swapped with the large wooden cockpit table (one big and one small table).
– The longitudinal galley opens directly on the cockpit. 3 ring gas hob, oven, fridge (2nd optional), numerous lockers, double sink. All features to make the galley a friendly and practical area. Lagoon 420 comes with 4 double cabins, 4 toilets plus skipper’s cabin and toilet.